WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
About the Website
- Welcome to www.myredlightlife.com (the 'Website'). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the 'Products'). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the 'Purchase Services').
- The Website is operated by My Redlight Life. Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by My Redlight Life. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms') carefully. By using, browsing, and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- My Redlight Life reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When My Redlight Life updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Acceptance of the Terms
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by My Redlight Life in the user interface.
Registration to use the Purchase Services
- In order to access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of
the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required
to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Preferred username
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- You warrant that any information you give to My Redlight Life in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website ('Member') and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member, you will be granted immediate access to the Purchase Services.
- You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with My Redlight Life; or
- you are a person barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Purchase Services.
- In order to access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
Your obligations as a Member
- As a Member, you agree to comply with the following: You will use the Purchase Services only for
purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms;
- any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
- access and use of the Website are limited, non-transferable, and allow for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of My Redlight Life providing the Purchase Services;
- you will not use the Purchase Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in the termination of the Purchase Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by My Redlight Life for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website;
- and you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Purchase Services is prohibited.
- As a Member, you agree to comply with the following: You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
Purchase of Products
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Following payment of the Purchase Price being confirmed by My Redlight Life, you will be issued with a receipt to confirm that the payment has been received and My Redlight Life may record your purchase details for future use.
- My Redlight Life's Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law and our refund policy is in accordance with the Refund Policy found on our Website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Purchase Services, and all of the related products of My Redlight Life are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, and software) (the 'Content') are owned or controlled for these purposes and are reserved by My Redlight Life or its contributors.
- My Redlight Life retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content.
Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you:
- the business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of My Redlight Life; or
- the right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design; or
- a system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
- You may not, without the prior written permission of My Redlight Life and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party content for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- You acknowledge that My Redlight Life does not make any terms, guarantees, warranties, representations, or conditions whatsoever regarding the Products other than those provided for pursuant to these Terms.
- My Redlight Life will make every effort to ensure a Product is accurately depicted on the Website, however, you acknowledge that sizes, colours, and packaging may differ from what is displayed on the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations, or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations, or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Terms are excluded; and
- My Redlight Life will not be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Purchase Services or the late supply of the Purchase Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website, the Purchase Services, and any of the products of My Redlight Life, is at your own
risk. Everything on the Website, the Purchase Services, and the Products of My Redlight Life, are
provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranty or condition of any kind. None
of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third-party content providers,
or licensors of My Redlight Life make any express or implied representation or warranty about its
Content or any products or Purchase Services (including the products or Purchase Services of My Redlight
Life) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might
suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful components, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability, or currency of any information on the Website, the Purchase Service, or any of its Content related products (including third-party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of your using the Website, the Purchase Services, or any of the Products;
- the Content or operation with respect to links that are provided for the User's convenience;
- any failure to complete a transaction, any loss arising from e-commerce transacted on the Website;
- any defamatory, threatening, offensive, or unlawful conduct of third parties, or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
Limitation of Liability
- My Redlight Life's total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under the statute, or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase Price, then the total liability of My Redlight Life is the resupply of the information or Purchase Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that My Redlight Life, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third-party content providers, and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential, or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however, caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, and any other intangible loss.
- My Redlight Life is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchase Services, whether posted or caused by users of the website of My Redlight Life, by third parties or by any of the Purchase Services offered by My Redlight Life.
- You agree to indemnify My Redlight Life, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third-party
content providers, and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss, and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any Content you post through the Website;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using, or transacting on the Website or attempt to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
- You agree to indemnify My Redlight Life, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third-party content providers, and licensors from and against:
Venue and Jurisdiction
- The Purchase Services offered by My Redlight Life is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you. agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding, or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted, and construed by, under, and pursuant to the laws of New South Wales Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.